Recruitment Manager at Flipcarbon Integrated Pvt Ltd
Views:841 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing/Retail - CA (18-20 yrs)
What we expect?
- Partner in and provide strategic decision making support to the Leadership Team on short term & long term Business Strategies and Policies.
- Accountability for Financial Risk Assessment & Management of the Company and plan financial strategy accordingly.
- Overall accountability for Company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Accountable to ensure that effective internal controls are in place and absolute compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Overall responsibility for Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting and Financial Planning.
- Supervisory accountability for overseeing and managing all receivables and payables.
- Oversees Cash Flow Planning, ensure availability of funds as and when needed and drive Investment Strategy / Management.
- Monitor financial performance of the Company by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and strategising for minimizing the impact of variances.
- Engage with Board, strategic partners and appropriate committees around financial issues, trends, and changes in the operating model.
- Oversees the development of tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Strategic Partners and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Ensure all secretarial records are in order and take charge of bridging due diligence gaps, as and when required.
- Accountable to drive and ensure SOP adherence for all purchases and vendor contracts, communication with vendors and customers on invoicing and payments and ensuring all round compliance.
Do you fit in?
- CA first attempt
- 18 years + of relevant experience with exhibited expertise in Corporate Financial Laws, Corporate Governance, Risk Management Practices, Budget Management.
- A strategic visionary with sound functional skills.
- Strong Analytical ability with Operational focus.
- Strong Leadership and Organisational skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- Strong systems, process and best practices experience.
- Astute thinker and problem solver in high pressure situations.
- Set uncompromising benchmarks of integrity and ethical work practices.
- Decisive with a - big picture- perspective.