Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing/Infra - CA (20-27 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Finance
Skills - CFO, Fund raising, Investment
Salary Benefits -
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The job entails leading Finance, Legal and CS function of the organisation. As the organisation is having multiple investment projects, the job would entail active fund raising through all channels.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading player in manufacturing and infrastructure space. Our client is headquartered in Eastern India and has plants and projects spread across the country. They are looking to hire a CFO from similar space who can lead strategic initiatives, raise funds and accelerate the financial growth of the organisation.
The role reporting into the MD would entail the following:
- Heading the Finance, Legal and CS function of the organisation
- Advise the CEO and management on areas of capital structure, financing mix, product pricing to maximise overall value
- Lead corporate financial planning exercise; Develop and manage annual budgets for organisation and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis for timely action taking
- Contribute towards building investor relations through proactive and responsive communications on financial health of the company to promote shareholder trust and company equity; Lead and organise all IPO related activities
- Participate in top management decision making related to business plans, market entry, organic - inorganic growth initiatives etc providing commercial point of view
- Drive a performance driven culture in the organisation by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members
The ideal candidate would be a qualified Chartered Accountant with 20+ years experience across manufacturing/Infra industry. The candidate should have spent at least 10 years in senior leadership positions. The candidate should have had extensive experience in raising short term/long term funds through banks, FIs, Equity investors etc. The candidate should be comfortable in being based out of Eastern India.
An opportunity to be part of large organisation which is having multiple investment and capex projects in pipeline. The candidate will be part of senior leadership and head multiple functions.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Ankit Mittal - +91 124 452 5452
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.