Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:671 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm - CA (20-25 yrs)
- Our Client is currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our team as the Chief Financial Officer (Cfo). This position requires a proactive, team-oriented leader who can thrive in a growing organization. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will interact heavily with the CEO and executive leadership team.
- The incumbent will have broad responsibility across corporate and operational financial and accounting functions, directing functions such as: accounting, annual audits, customer accounting support, tax compliance, managing an ERP implementation, monthly close processes, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting, long range planning, business partnering, modeling, return on investment analysis and other value added financial analysis.
- This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who is able to support both high-level complex accounting and finance responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing the finances of the business for an IPO exercise in the coming years. You will proactively approach and drive the financial markets handling banking, financing, and investor exercises.
- Advise and act as a strategic partner and active participant in shaping strategy of the company
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Critique of strategic choices including cost-benefit analysis of strategic choices
- Support in securing new funding
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Define KPIs and tracking
- Implement and own goal/objective tracking and reporting process
- Own analytics across entire company
- Own forecasting, budget setting and reporting processes
- Responsible for performance measurement and analysis including interpreting data and metrics
- High-level financial planning and modelling
- Perform impact analysis and scenario modelling
- Lead Corporate Governance and Management
- Ownership of banking relationships and optimization of cash flow
- Oversight of company spending/expense management
- Responsible for investor relations
- Oversight of audit/business risk management including management of legal counsel
- Management for non-marketing/tech vendors and contract management
Qualification & Experience:
1. CA only with Minimum 20-25 years of Strategic financial and operational experience with Manufacturing is a Must & Should have handled turnover of Minimum Rs. 1000 crores Plus.
2. Experience of IPO's, M&A's, Capital Financing & Fund Raising
3. Proven strategic thinker and problem solver when it comes to competitive strategy, business models and resource allocation
4. A ""player-coach"" who can both manage teams and get into the weeds when necessary
5. Understand and deal with complex accounting issues, including those unique to a retail business and an online presence
6. Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset
7. Track record of building and developing strong teams
8. Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
9. Sense of urgency: nothing in the universe will get in the way of delivering your goals
10. Excellent communication and people skills ; numbers are key, but a business is built with people.
11. Relationship building and adept communication are assets in our fast-moving environment
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.