Senior Consultant at GI HR Holdings
Views:752 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm - CA (18-25 yrs)
Opening with India's leading Manufacturing Industry.
Position - Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Location - Gurgaon
Role & responsibilities
- Design and implement business planning strategies and undertake management of finances for the organization.
- Responsible for directing the organizational overall financial policies and responsible for raising funds.
- Oversee all financial function including Accounting, Budget, Costing, MIS, Insurance, Tax & Treasury.
- Evaluate & manage IPO, Merger, Demerger & acquisitions.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget for each entity of Group.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Manage Internal & External audits for Business Units.
- Handling the Finance and Accounts, Costing, MIS, Banking, Taxation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and internal audits.
Preferred candidate profile
- CA Qualified with 20-25 Years in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting.
- Experience in a large manufacturing setup and has handled multiple businesses/ JVs/ Subsidiaries in India.