Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2245 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm - CA (15-20 yrs)
Position : CFO
Location : Coimbatore
Client : Private limited and Above 40+ years old large manufacturing group.
Qualification : CA
Experience : 15- 20 years (Below 45 years age)
- Should be belonging to Coimbatore or nearby places.
- Reporting Hierarchy - to MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and functional leadership.
- Contribute to the strategic direction, ensuring adequate finance systems to support expansion.
- Lead the annual business planning process.
- Advise on financial aspects of other areas of business.
Financial Management and Reporting:
- Ensure timely accurate preparation of the organisations monthly financial management accounts.
- Coordinate the financial audit, preparation of statutory accounts and annual reports.
- Comprehensive planning, data preparation and coordination with internal and statutory auditors.
- Ensure total compliance of all statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and maintain a cash flow management and forecasting system.
Budgeting and operations:
- Ensure timely preparation of annual operational and capital budgets, performing revisions where appropriate.
- Monitor expenditure trends and provide timely advice.
- Monitor programme support costs and ensure they are in line with budget plans.
- Ensure organisational internal controls and systems are maintained and adhered to: Identify key risk areas and ensure these are addressed.
- Provide strategic and functional leadership as part of the Management Team
- Lead and manage members of the finance team.
- Lead the annual business planning process for finance and advise on financial aspects of other areas of business planning.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Working experience with any large manufacturing, preferably multi location plants.
- Proven financial management experience at senior level.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution plans to achieve objective and targets.
- Experience in change management
- Excellent knowledge of financial management systems and reporting.
- Ability to meet stringent reporting deadlines.
- Strategic thinker, excellent analytical skills