Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:823 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm (17-22 yrs)
CFO - Large Manufacturing company
- We are looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the companys financial strategy and planning.
- You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- You will be a strategic thinker and effective leader who will drive the company towards profitability and long-term success. Youll lead the segment in development of short-term and long-term strategic financial planning and strategic initiatives.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate plans into actionable goals.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Extremely data-driven with strong experience in Business Finance, Finance Control as well as Corporate Finance
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic manufacturing environment
Key roles and responsibilities:
1. Financial Operations: Overseeing daily financial reporting and working capital management. Along with experience in controlling cash flows, assets, and processes.
2. Managing Strategic Financial Plans Overseeing the development of short-term and long-term strategic financial planning by partnering cross-functionally to assess overall goals. Establishing and communicating information about financial targets; identifying and reporting risk levels determined for the overall financial plan; providing actionable insights.
3. Financial Decision Making Leading alignment and consensus about financial decisions across functions and teams. Collaborating withthe Promoter to plan and analyze business performance by identifying gaps between business goals and objectives.
4. Audit & Taxation: You will be expected to drive the audit and tax process within the organization and ensure the compliances are met.
5. Project and Business Management - Presenting feedback to leadership regarding risks associated with financial projects and providing insight on relevant historical trends, expected future events, and retail trends.
6. Communications and Presentations Providing strategic input for business decisions by overseeing the production of complex financial models that incorporate assumptions, expectations, and known risks; prepare presentations and other supporting materials for recommendations.
7. Talent and Leadership Desiring to be part of a highly skilled and engaged workforce; supporting mentorship, workforce development; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivating an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices.
8. IPO management and Investor relations: Spearhead the finance function to strategize and execute the planned IPO end to end.
Educational Background & Skills:
1. 17-22+ years of experience of overall experience, with 2-3+ yrs in a large promoter driven set up
2. Prior experience as a CFO in a manufacturing company
3. Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
4. Should be well-versed with managing regulations and compliance. Will be expected to handle everyday legal matters pertaining to the same.
5. Excellent organizational and leadership skills
6. CA is preferable.