Senior Recruitment Consultant at Randstad India
Views:997 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA/CS (20-26 yrs)
We are hiring for a Chief Financial Officer with an Indian Family Group based in Pune. The Incumbent will carry out the Finance & Accounts activity of the Indian entities. Will manage and enhance the accounting procedures related to Project Accounting, Manufacturing.
- Responsible for - Accounting, Fund Management & Banking operations in line with best practices.- He/She will- supervise secretarial function including secretarial compliance.
- Direct & Indirect Taxation- will also come under the purview of this profile.
Overall Purpose of the Role :
- To ensure steady & timely action of accounting procedures and functions.
- To carry out Finance & Accounts activity of the Indian entities
- To manage and enhance the accounting procedures related to Project Accounting, Manufacturing
- Accounting, Fund Management & Banking operations in line with best practices.
- To ensure that statutory compliance are met in a proactive manner.
- To supervise secretarial function including secretarial compliance.
- To supervise Direct & Indirect Taxation
Required Skills and Attributes :
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Accounting, Sales Accounting, Cash Flow, Fund Management, Hedging, Indian Accounting Standards, Direct & Indirect Taxes etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven experience in managing diverse relationships.
- Ability to provide leadership for a large diverse group of managers and staff, largely through gaining their confidence.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Should be a team player.
Qualifications and Experience Levels :
- CA & CS
- 20 years of post-qualification experience in Accounts & Finance & atleast last 5 years experience as CFO in a midsize Corporate Group
- Knowledge of SAP is necessary.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of IND AS, IFRS.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.