Team Leader at Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:2595 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA/CS (12-25 yrs)
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Reporting to: Managing Director
Qualified Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary or LLB degree with min 12+ years of progressively responsible experience for a Medium / Large or division of a large manufacturing corporation. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, excellent analytical skills, strong ability in identifying areas of strength & weakness in the Financial function, budgeting and forecast, financial reporting, have a high level of written and oral communication skills
Key Skills Required
- Financial Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Working Capital Management
- Fund Management
- Investment Management
- Taxation and Statutory Compliance's
- Contract Management
- Plant Insurance
- Legal Agreements
- Projects - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Team Management
The incumbent CFO will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company and will provide strategic financial input to senior management and the Board. The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Lead Indian Operations working closely with the Board
- Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- The CFO supports the business leader and with all aspects of Finance within the region. The CFO is responsible for driving business and finance vision for all aspects of Business operations in the India region
- Working with businesses, drive and support a number of broad initiatives including assessment and implementation of financial systems and centralization and regionalization of finance operations.
- Develop a close relationship with key business stakeholders; exercise strong expertise and influence in all business operations to deliver business financial results as committed
- Ensure that the business follows IFRS, applicable laws and regulations
- Drive financial modeling improvements in the planning and forecasting models to enhance process efficiency, support new initiatives and to accurately capture the changing economics or structure of the business.
- Managing the entire accounting and finance operations of the company
- Driving strategic initiatives and future goals of the organization along with the management
- Dealing with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors to ensure record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies/Regulatory bodies
- Arranging/Raising funds from Bankers and Equity Financing
- Ensuring compliance of various laws and regulatory requirements applicable to the organization
What are we looking for?
CA + CS /LLB with min 12 years of experience and have :
- Experience of working in manufacturing domain at Managerial/2nd level/HOD levels
- Full exposure to all the rules/regulations applicable to the listed entity
- Capability to contribute to the development and implementation of the long-term business strategy of the Company.
- Exposure in developing financial and taxation strategies for the organization to avail all possible tax benefits
- Enough exposure in the relationship with Investment/Equity analysts and Taxation Authorities
- Sound internal control environment and corporate governance understanding
- Benchmark and implement operational best practices
- Due diligence in case of merger and acquisition
- Operational knowledge of financial IT Systems -SAP Finance Module
Pl follows our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pioneer-management-consultant-pvt-ltd
For Latest Updates on Job Opportunities, Interview Tips, Latest Trends in Hiring Process& many more
Interested candidates are requested to please share their resumes, please mention your total experience in this field, your current ctc [fixed, variable, take home], your expectation, and your notice period.
Pl note: Our client has stringent reference check policy, so pls do not provide any misleading information nor do suppress any information.
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd