Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (20-25 yrs)
Our client is manufacturing company with with a topline of 800+ Cr based out of Mumbai. They have retained us to hire an CFO.
A brief profile of the role is as follows:
- Complement and supplement on-going change management initiatives
- Plan and roll out actions in line with companies vision; as needed, evaluate requirements, plan for and raise long term funds for enterprise or for individual businesses
- Help influence future direction; align business and finance strategies for growth; M&A; capital market financing; support long-term investments)
- Protect assets; ensure compliance with financial regulations; close books correctly; comm
- Aggressively drive elimination of non-value added activities across all business processes to drive cost reduction, efficiency improvement and help improve companies competitiveness
- Interact with banks / financial institutions
- Chartered Accountant in past leadership roles with oversight of both finance and accounting sides of a manufacturing dominant business;
- Ability to understand Global trends and clearly articulate "big picture";
- Ability to appreciate and have an un-biased view of strategic needs
- Ready to play an objective role first as a business executive and then as a financial executive.
- An ability to think differently for providing an alternative perspective
- An ability to work with promoters in a Public Company context
- Exposure to credit controls
Key Technical Competencies required:
- Should have managed accounting and financing sides of preferably large manufacturing company (> Rs 1K Cr), preferably Indian, preferably Public
- Should have provided strategic leadership influencing articulation of Company's or Group's Vision and developing strategies, structure and systems for achieving them
- Should have raised long term funds (at least Rs 200-to-300 Crores annually) at competitive rates
Team Size : 30 people for finance & accounts in plant and ~ 6 people for sales control in Mumbai
Education Qualification required: CA is a MUST; Costing & CS preferred; additional education in Business Management is a huge plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.