Director at Global Headhunters
Views:2876 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing - CA (10-20 yrs)
Company: Indian Subsidiary of a Singapore Headquartered firm
Role: Chief Financial Officer
Role Summary: The core responsibilities of the position will include financial reporting, Statutory reporting, business budgeting and forecasting, business development projects, treasury management, risk evaluation and business analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the leadership level to design and implement finance and controlling systems and processes that align with the organization's overall vision
- Should have a strong experience in FP&A, understanding the core metrics of the business and maintaining sound financial health of the organization, Credit Control and ensuring liquidity.
- Responsible for Working Capital management, Internal audit planning & administering, planning, implementing and maintaining financial information systems, monitoring Cash Flows, budget control and taxes compliances.
- Handling due diligence, Interacting with investors and fund managers
- Managing the structuring, consolidation, and analysis of financial data; audits, corporate finance reporting, strong familiarity with IFRS based financial standards, accounting, consolidation etc.
- Ensuring statutory compliance for FDI, RBI, RoC, Company Law, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Customs, GST, Excise & Contract Payroll.
- Applying advanced skills in financial analysis such as budget setting, expense variance analysis & financial consolidation; investigating and resolving potential revenue leakage areas
- Working with the team to develop detailed Income & Expense summary, P&L charts, and other ad-hoc financial reports
- Establishing and implementing internal control disciplines to maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial reports
- Provide timely business analytics & comprehensive inputs to take necessary corrective actions.
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity.
- Chartered Accountant
- 9+ Years of experience post-CA qualification in manufacturing industries
- At least 3 years of experience as Finance controller/CFO
- Experience in managing a team of finance professionals
- Clear understanding of Financial Planning, Financial Management, Budgeting, Costing, Forecasting, Compliances, Business Growth Strategy etc
- Maturity to influence key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects