Lead HR at Theoriat Services
Views:3962 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
APPLICANTS ONLY FROM MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY ELIGILBLE
- We are looking to hire a CFO for one of international manufacturing clients. The applicant shall lead the company from a financial perspective. You will work alongside Canadian and US sister company Accounting Managers and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO in a multi-national company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
- The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- This position manages all related company transactions to ensure tax efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Tax planning, with all 3 corporations (Canada, US, India) in mind
- Oversee all intercompany transactions, including transfer pricing.
- Advise owners on financial opportunities/risks as they come.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Manage outsourced functions such as work with third party accounting groups on year end tax filings.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
Qualification Requirement :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation (CMA, CGA, or CA), or equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow, and general finance and budgeting
Experience and Organization Skills :
- Strong English and communication skills
- Experience in a multi-national corporation
- Extensive regulatory knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Credibility, ethical, full disclosure and clean financial history
- Understands confidentiality and ethical standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.