Founding Partner at tlnt
Views:896 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Financial Officer - Logistics/SCM/Freight/Shipping Firm (5-15 yrs)
We are currently looking for an ambitious and talented Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join a prestigious shipping company in Navi Mumbai. The perfect candidate will possess a solid foundation in corporate finance, strategy, and high-level executive management.
- Develop and execute financial strategies in line with organisational goals
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations. Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and risk assessment.
- Manage financial operations, including accounting and cash flow and lead the finance team
- Assess the allocation of capital, acquisition expenses, customer retention, and financing strategies. Create performance metrics that align with the company's strategic goals.
- Collaborate with external partners and assess potential M&A opportunities.
- Manage vendor relationships and all financial operations.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies.
- Ensure tax compliance and optimise the company's tax strategy. Oversee all audit and internal control processes.
- Demonstrated expertise as a CFO, finance officer, or in a similar role, coupled with a relentless drive.
- Profound understanding of corporate financial law and adeptness in risk management practices.
- Exceptional proficiency in data analysis and utilisation of forecasting methods.
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities, along with effective interpersonal skills for engagement with other department heads.
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for building relationships.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; MSc/MBA qualifications are advantageous.
- Exposure to Maritime, Shipping or Logistics could be a value add