Senior Talent Advisor at HCM Next
Views:916 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Chief Financial Officer - KPO/IT (15-20 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Experience: 15-20 years
About the client:
Our client is a Global Insights and Analytics company, focuses on ESG, Data Analytics, and Investment & Market research services. The company has presence in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, Toronto, London, Zurich, Pune, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad and growing consistently for the last few years. The company is recognized as a Great Place To Work (GPTW) and also been awarded regional best employer in 2016, 2018 & 2020.
Our client is looking for a CFO who will drive financial goals in line with the business strategy and be a catalyst for driving business transformation. Proactively shape company's finance agenda, engage with investors and capital markets, ensure strong financial performance, and partner with teams as well as other functions to support reporting, controlling, liquidity, risks, investment, and operations.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team, groom second line of finance leaders for the client.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO, members of the executive committee team as well as line of businesses.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning including M&A opportunities through market connections and network.
- Review, align and automate all Finance processes, SOPs and policies. Establish internal control policies, systems, processes, and procedures around finance function
- Engage in debt and equity fund raising initiatives from financial institutions.
- Build and strengthen relationship with bankers, auditors, financial institutions, industry forums and legal advisors.
- Ensure healthy cash flow, cash management, working capital, fund management, company audits and robust vendor management.
- Develop financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and monitoring indicators. Initiate corrective actions and minimize the impact of variances.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company's goals, objectives, business growth and expansion by providing strategic financial models and developing necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management and controls of the business.
- Forecast short-term and long-term financial needs of the company based on business plan and projects on hand, identify sources and mobilize funds at a low cost.
- Ensure accurate invoicing within timelines and all receivables duly collected within time with zero outstanding and bad debts. Accurate monthly closings with zero variance this includes payroll and statutory payments.
- Ensure adherence of regulatory, audit and statutory compliances. Completion of tax compliances including Income Tax, GST etc. and SEZ compliances within timelines as well as other compliances including SOC2, ISO, GDPR etc.
- Identify opportunities for the uplift of EBITA by focusing on both revenue and cost levers. Identify and execute cost reduction initiatives in collaboration with other functions to bring down indirect and other operating costs
Experience & Skills:
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 15-20 years of finance experience in a leadership role
- MBA Finance or Chartered Accountant by education
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent understanding of taxation and statutory compliances.
- Should have experience of working with a listed company or should have led an IPO
- Market facing traits
- Help the company for IPO roadmap in 3 years and ability to understand investor needs.
- Should have very high business acumen