Chief Financial Officer - IT/ITES (12-15 yrs)
Our client is a Leading global technology firm with a focus on the financial services industry.
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the on-going development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Has the independence and authority to perform required tasks to ensure financial targets for the group are met.
Principal accountabilities are:
1. Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
2. Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
3. Develop financial and tax strategies
4. Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
5. Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
6. Prepare & Submit statutory reports in time and monitor groups cash flow and accounts receivables.
1. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
2. Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
3. Construct and monitor reliable control systems
4. Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
5. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
6. Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
7. Report risk issues to the partners and internal stake holder
8. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
1. Do the role of a controller. Manage the companys cash flows and accounts receivables.
2. Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
3. Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
4. Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
5. Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
6. Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
7. Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
8. Implement operational best practices
9. Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
10. Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
1. Oversee the issuance of financial information
2. Personally review and approve all statutory filings
3. Report financial results to the board of directors
1. Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
2. Arrange for debt and equity financing
3. Invest funds
4. Invest pension funds
1. Participate in conference calls with the partners and business partners.
2. Maintain banking relationships
3. Represent the group companies with bankers and investors
Required Candidate Skills:-
CA / CS
12 - 15 years of work experience in managing Finance Roles.
Candidate not necessarily need to come for an exclusive IT/ITeS background but some stints in his career within IT would be helpful.
Position based out of Mumbai - would prefer local candidates.