AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:1549 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:355
Chief Financial Officer - IT/Internet/Online - CA/ICWA (18-22 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer
We are EBITDA Positive, Indian HQ, Mid-Sized Software Product Company in a phase of become UNICORN. Looking for CFO who comes with Clean Background, Honest, impeccable integrity & excellent Corporate Governance capabilities.
Position : Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Experience : 18 To 22 yrs
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ICWAI)
Work Location : Bangalore, India (HQ)
We are looking for :
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ICWAI)
- Experience in running shows independently in India & managed Process Driven, Complex Systems.
- A high energy, mature Corporate Finance Leader, having 18+ years of experience preferable from FMCG/ Internet/ eCommerce Background.
- Strong experience in managing overall functions including Merger & Acquisition, Fund Raising, Investor relations etc
- Excellent track record in establishing Good Governance
- Must be Self-Driven, Entrepreneur or Investor mindset & Assist board in taking appropriate decision
- Excellent negotiation skills & play a role of devil advocate
- Must be a People Person. Be a glue btw CXO, Board of Directors, Investors & Stakeholders.
- Work closely with other business line to develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will measure and guide the company's performance.
- Prepare company forecasts in collaboration with cross-functional team members and provide explanations for variances from prior expectations.
- Develop scenario models in support of the assessment of business & growth opportunities.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with accounting to support & influence the accuracy & effectiveness of the financial reporting.
- Consistently analyses financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of company's financial status.
- Manage and monitor organizational cash flow and continuously assess the financial efficacy of operations and establish finance and administrative systems to support operations.
- Assist company leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures to bring financial discipline.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- To coordinate with the tax advisors, legal and Government bodies to ensure compliance with all requirements