Chief Financial Officer - IT Firm (18-24 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer (India's Leading IT Company with huge global footprint)
Description: This is a CFO position heading End to End Finance function for the organisation including undertaking financial controller responsibilities
This role will be responsible for compliance of the Company's financial and fiscal policies globally, providing leadership and coordination in business planning, financial performance, accounting and Budgeting efforts
Designation : CFO
Reporting to : Managing Director
1. Strategic and Management Planning
- Spearhead the global finance, accounts and company secretarial functions of the organization.
- Contribute to policy, strategy and decisions of the management team by providing sound advice on the financial implications of business decisions and assumptions of risk involved.
- Ensure the provision of global financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting service to enable the exercise of effective management control and safeguard assets.
- Ensure global compliance with fiscal, legal and company's finance requirements with due regard to statutory & audit requirements.
- Develop accounting manual covering all policies, procedures authorizations, internal checks and controls. Preparing guidelines on policy matters.
- Work as spokesperson and demonstrate high level of integrity, knowledge of the organization to the outside world.
- Responsible for IPO & Public Issue of the organization. Closely monitor the share of the organization in share market and keep a tag on its daily fluctuations.
- Ensure effective implementation of accounting procedures and policies
- Prepare corporate budget and controlling it through variance reporting
- Establish an effective system for carrying out project costing
- Monitor projections for the business on a regular basis.
- Carry out profit & tax planning and controlling profitability parameters.
- Ensure the process of increasing awareness of cash and play a major role in control of capital, both working and fixed capital, ensuring best value for money.
- Ensure statutory compliance with respect to income tax, sales tax and service tax matters
- Provide legal support to the business for drafting legal agreements, MOUs etc after getting these vetted from the legal experts.
- Effectively manage long term & short-term fund management.
- Prepare and present management information reports on a regular basis
- Conceptualise various financial accounting, costing & MIS systems and ensure effective implementation and maintenance of the same
- Identify potential areas of improvement in the processes and introduce corrective measures from time to time
- Carry out effective commercial negotiations for hardware, trading goods, administrative functions etc
- Monitor status of collections made and pending.
- Adopt new concepts in accounting like US GAAP, HRA, EVA & VBM etc
- Improve service effectiveness and reduce operations costs of function.
- Ensure compliance to CMM and Six Sigma.
- Every member of the ISF (Information Security Forum) and ISTF (Information Security Task Force) will also abide by the responsibility as outlined in the Information Security Organization
2. Customer Satisfaction
- Build and maintain profitable and long term relationships with customers
- Ensure investors and customers expectations are met in all respects like financial planning, balance sheets, audit etc.
3. Team Development
- Align appropriate responsibilities, accountability and authority for team members
- Enable and support a sense of team spirit, encouraging an environment of open communication
- Help team members in laying down their performance plans and managing and enhance their performance
- Hold regular planning and review meetings with team members.
- Identify development needs of team members
- Inspire team members and groom them for additional responsibilities.
- Encourage team members to value the customers and deliver high quality service
- Strong strategic thinking with excellent analytical, operational and leadership skills.
- Should have the capability of spearheading the financial & accounting functions & leading a large sized team
- Should be Finance professional with large & diversified amount experience in varied industry verticals.
- Should be having relevant experience in customized software solutions organization.
- Should have a thorough understanding / appreciation of IT industry.
- Should have global market intelligence, knowledge of competitors' products and future business plans.
- Should be well networked and should have dealt/interacted successfully with leading financials institutions/Banks/Government Bodies and built good relationships with them.
- Should possess good people management skills
- Should have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to CMM and Six Sigma processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.