Chief Financial Officer - IT - CA (18-25 yrs)
We are looking for a finance professional from IT industry background to be based in Bangalore. The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant.
Experience with Indian Listed Firms and Investor Relations is a must.
We are looking for Chief Financial Officer in Technology Vertical from the listed company.
1. The incumbent will be responsible for developing effective operating strategies, managing rapid growth in intensely competitive markets and significantly increasing shareholder value.
2. Head all aspects of Finance and Accounting and responsible for finance related governance and compliance of the Company.
3. Will actively Manage Investor Relationships.
4. Head Corporate development driving M&A, investments, ESOP's & Entity structuring.
Key focus areas :
Business Strategy & Planning :
- Support the CEOs in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
Merger, Acquisition & Divergent :
- The candidate will be closely working with the CEOs and Board on M&A transactions, funding, tax strategy of acquisitions, Integration of entities & Risk Management.
Investor reporting and Relations
Financial Planning, Accounting & Reporting :
- Provide exceptional insights into systems and process improvements in order to achieve growth and profitability goals.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with around 20 years all round experience out of which couple of years as CFO or strong number 2 level is required.
- CFA qualification and/or financial analysis background is an added advantage.
- Must have experience of working in listed companies
- Experience of working in reputed companies in to Information Technology (IT), or Product Engineering services preferred but not a must.
- Exposure to businesses in multiple geographies and associated requirements like multi-currency, commercial and legal structures, taxation of subsidiaries, cross border M&A etc. will be useful.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.