Recruitment Lead at Culminant Outlook
Views:2222 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Financial Officer - IT - CA (14-25 yrs)
We are hiring for Chief Financial officer to a leading MNC concern in Chennai location.
Position : Chief financial officer
Experience : 14 Yrs to 25 yrs
Qualification : CA (Post qualification of 13 yrs is must)
Salary : Not a constraint
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
Strategy, Planning and Management :
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO, COO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to short, and long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance and accounting staff as required.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting :
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Compliance
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
- Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
Financial Management :
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.