Recruitment Lead at Culminant Outlook
Views:2252 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Financial Officer - IT - CA (14-25 yrs)
We are hiring for Chief Financial officer to a leading MNC concern in Chennai location.
Position : Chief financial officer
Experience : 14 Yrs to 25 yrs
Qualification : CA (Post qualification of 13 yrs is must)
Salary : Not a constraint
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Location : Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities :
Strategy, Planning and Management :
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO, COO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to short, and long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance and accounting staff as required.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting :
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Compliance
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
- Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
Financial Management :
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.