Chief Financial Officer - IT (20-28 yrs)
Job description - CFO
Key Skills : Finance, Accounting Operations, Budgeting Taxation, Fund Raising, Investment Management, Merger & Acquisition, Auditing Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Business Planning.
Job Location : Mumbai
About the Role :
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the Finance and Accounting, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- The CFO will be a key member of the Executive Management team will supervise the finance unit and will be the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- The CFO will report directly to the Chairman / Directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, Fund Raising through private equity investors, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing
Preference will be given to candidates from IT industry.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The primary responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer is accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury, and tax handling functions. The Chief Financial Officer directs all finance- related strategies, initiatives and activities for organization- wide financial accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for directing an organization's overall financial policies.
- Oversees all financial functions including accounting, Fund raise, investment management, finance control, Entity formation, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Designs and coordinates a wide variety of accounting and statistical data and reports.
- At least 20 years of direct experience in the field.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Overseeing all treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities for the organization.
- Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
- Informing and advising senior management on the organization's financial condition. Working with senior staff in setting annual financial goals and targets for organization.
- Tracking, reporting on and managing the overall financial performance of the organization.