Director at Knack Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1334 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Chief Financial Officer - IT (14-20 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned finance leader with a strong strategic mindset to join as the Chief Financial Officer. In this role, you will provide thought leadership and guidance to the Finance function building capabilities for the future and be a strong business partner as a CFO. You will focus on constantly raising the bar on performance and productivity. You will be accountable for total direct P&L, balance sheet and capital, legal entity, and tax compliance, including all fiduciary responsibilities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a core member of the Leadership Team and work with senior leaders in evaluating various initiatives and solving strategic and financial challenges with a data-driven approach. You would have autonomy and responsibility with the ability to drive real decisions that affect the direction of the Company. You would manage the Strategic Finance team to set priorities, assign accountability, and assess performance. You would promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a high commitment to quality.
The compensation will be fixed base + performance-linked variable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and drive corporate Finance team following the fiscal discipline and structure required.
- Partner with the Leadership Team and drive the target setting and performance management of deliverables, for achieving performance and objectives on cross functional basis
- Set financial budgets for the organization, ensuring the organization operates in a highly commercial manner; connecting financial metrics to performance and productivity metrics, demonstrating continued value addition.
- Partner cross functionally with stakeholders in other departments.
- Lead the Finance team across the entity- drive standardization of data, effective partnership to drive performance management at right levels, follow through actions to take initiatives to logical closure with clear value addition
- Partner with the different teams to create and implement procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within industry.
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business's strategy
- Demonstrate versatility and ability to influence in different areas, with internal and external partners, in diverse ways
- Manage the regulatory aspects of the business, and recommend appropriate actions to the leadership.
- Review and advise on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Review and interpret new or pending legislation and regulations impacting the operations to ensure compliance and share knowledge with the rest of the leadership team
- Define policies and processes to improve assurance levels & ensure compliance to all applicable internal as well as external statutes/guidelines.
- Managing the External/Internal Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards.
Minimum Qualifications :
- A solid financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or an equivalent with minimum 14 - 18 years' related experience in leading the Finance function for and IT services company
- Must be highly strategic and good experience in driving profitability.
- Must have setting up systems from scratch.
- Substantial people leadership experience with a proven track-record of mentoring finance professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues with diverse levels of management and employees
- Proven track record of adding value to the business through business partnering
- Possess a high degree of analytical skills and can combine strategy with financial insights
- Strong commercial acumen to understand and challenge business agenda
- Self-driven with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic growth-mode environment
- Has been part of a IPO / Public Listing of a company
- Has been part of a high growth organization and has held responsibility for a growth business as a Director Finance or a Chief Finance Officer
- Is able to manage multiple stakeholders.