Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:3511 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Chief Financial Officer - Insurance - CA (10-20 yrs)
Role - Chief Finance Officer
Location - Hyderabad
Experience - Minimum 10+ Years
Industry - Insurance
Qualification - Chartered Accountant Qualified
Note - Candidate with Telugu proficient preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensure management and operational policies and procedures for operational activities to be efficient and in-line with approved budgetary allocations, and meet all legal statues.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long term financial planning.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the committees in performing their responsibilities.
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the Institute by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of departments/committee on financial issues impacting department/committee budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization i.e investments etc.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Organization may enter.
- Establish and implement internal controls, finance policies and procedures, administrative and IT systems to ensure that the organization's day-to-day operational activities are efficient and effective, and are in-line with approved strategic initiatives and budgetary allocations
- Works with the top management and Organization to proactively eliminate financial and legal risk to Company.
- Ensures that appropriate administrative, financial and IT systems, infrastructure, policies and procedures are developed to support the implementation and evaluation of the organization's strategies
- Advises and guides the senior management and Organization on the external landscape with respect to changing governmental legislation that potentially affects and/or changes the financial, administrative and IT requirements in India or otherwise.
- Review, draft, implement and monitor internal controls and financial policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met
- Communication to Directorate, State Government, Liaisoning
- Should be able to handle all the responsibilities of the office of the Trust
Key skills :
- Experience of dealing with different stakeholders in Government
- Needs to have a proven track record of Handling financial management of reputed University / educational institutions
- Strong relationship-building skills, and the ability to influence, effectively manage and lead others
- Strategic thinker and has eye for details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to and embrace continuous change