Chief Financial Officer - Infrastructure Firm (15-20 yrs)
Profile - Chief Financial Officer
Qualification - CA Completed
Salary - Upto 40 Lac CTC
Location - Agra (UP)
Experience - Min 25 Years out of which 5yeras with same capacity in Infra Industry with revenue size of 5000 Crores& above.
Job Description :
- Ensure comprehensive financial systems and procedures are established and maintained in order to provide appropriate levels of security and control over the Company's resources and operations.
- Manage Investor relationships, funding and would be able to present to global investors.
- Prepare the Company's budgets and forecasts. Liaise with all departments and subsidiaries CFO's to gather the necessary budget input and ensure the budgets are updated as required by management.
- Prepare financial projections in support of the Company's overall Business Plan.
- Conduct reconciliation of the Company's financial position in terms of cost, income, profit and loss accounts and balance sheet.
- Conduct regular monthly reconciliations of Project Costing and profitability against Budgets and Forecasts.
- Review and monitor the expenditure process proactively. Suggest procedural changes necessary to ensure that errors are logged and corrected.
- Ensure that periodic regulatory project audits are prepared accurately and submitted to applicable authorities. Understand and implement GST. Good understanding of the laws of the land and statutory procedures.
- Prepare and review interim and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate with public relations for publishing the Company's annual report.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors (if applicable) and provide financial data as requested by the auditors.
- Assist and manage fund raising activities, investors, PE- s/VC- s, QIP's and financial Institutions
- Assist the Company's borrowing, renewals and any other Bank related activities as required.
- Identify and implement new technology solutions to increase the productivity in the department and provide higher quality management information for the CEO and the Executive Management Committee members.
- Maintain and control the accounting records of the Company's subsidiaries.
- Prepare / review monthly MIS reports on key performance indicators for the CEO and also prepare / review various MIS reports including daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required by the CMD/MD.
- Agree performance objectives for all team members and assist the HR Department to undertake performance appraisal and Training Need Analysis (TNA) for each employee in the department.
- Manage audits - Company / Subsidiary companies and projects.
Coordinate With :
9352177562 (Call & WhatsApp)
9549224342 (Call & WhatsApp)
8824724858 ( Call & WhatsApp)
6375367126 (Call & WhatsApp)
6377421375 (Call & WhatsApp)
Calling Time - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
WhatsApp Timing - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.