Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:6387 Applications:1027 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Chief Financial Officer - Healthcare/Hospital - CA (15-25 yrs)
- A Chartered Accountant and Cost and Management Accountant with 15+ years of experience in the Finance function of reputed organizations (Service Industry) out of which 1 - 2 years as Head Finance/ CFO of a medium-sized organization.
Knowledge of Digital Finance, Financial Controls and Processes, Accounting & Book Closure, Treasury, Audit, Taxation laws, and Strategic Planning. Knowledge of Trust related Taxation laws would be a desirable experience.
Roles: Should have Corporate Office experience as a Financial Controller of multi SBU units in a services organization; Experience of a multi-location healthcare organization is desirable
- Agile in business planning, Strategic private investments, driving finance operation within marketing/operation, sales analytic and takes up the strategic role in the overall management of the company.
- The incumbent has experience in the handling of board meetings and investor presentations.
- Very good at streamlining, reorganizing and leading productivity for all support functions in the organization.
- A team motivator, team player, loves to create and share vision with the team for the accomplishment of common goals.