Talent Acquisition Specialist at Orange Shark
Views:840 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Chief Financial Officer - Fund Raising - CA (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for someone who is very strong in finance and has experience helping companies raise funds. This is a full-time opportunity in the Bangalore location.
Chief Financial Officer - Fund Raising
The chief financial officer (CFO) will play a critical role in developing and implementing the financial business strategy. As a member of the senior leadership team, CFO will be an advisor to higher management and other Functional Heads, evaluating and assisting them with their financial plans. Overall responsibility for managing Finance, investor portfolio, budgeting and funding strategy.
1. Developing and executing fundraising strategies to secure capital for the company's growth.
2. Manage relationships with current and potential investors. Providing regular updates and reports on the company's financial performance and growth prospects to keep investors informed and engaged.
3. Overseeing the company's investment portfolio and ensuring it aligns with the company's risk tolerance and financial objective.
4. Creating the company's financial budgets, forecasting future financial performance, and monitoring actual performance against the budget.
5. Developing higher-level financial strategies that align with the company's long-term goals and objectives.
6. Identifying and managing financial risks, implementing measures to mitigate potential risks, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
7. Leading and supervising the finance team to ensure efficient and effective financial operations.
8. Real-time record maintenance, timely completion/presentation of various information/reports including risk reporting and mitigation recommendations.
9. Optimum use of available resources.
10. Participate in key business decision-making with Management.
1. The ideal CFO candidate should have 12+ years of experience in managing finance and fundraising roles, preferably in high-growth companies or startups.
2. The ability to think strategically and contribute to the company's overall growth and expansion plans.
3. Strong financial analysis skills, including the ability to interpret financial data and make strategic decisions based on financial insights.
4. Excellent leadership and communication skills are crucial for managing teams and building relationships with investors and stakeholders.
5. High level of integrity toward the company to handle sensitive financial information
6. Master in Finances or Qualified CA an advanced degree or professional certifications can be advantageous.