Views:2165 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:306
Chief Financial Officer - Food Distribution Business (13-20 yrs)
About the Role :
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Finance Leader to oversee financial operations for a Company into the Food Distribution Business. He/she will ensure effective management of company finances to ensure both profit and long term sustainability of results and will act as a custodian of all its assets.
- The candidate is expected to provide leadership in the design, development, and management of the processes which support the finance functions within the organization while acknowledging the importance of technology and its positive impact on systems and process and the business in turn. He/she is also expected to participate in the development of the organization's strategic vision and objectives and oversee the implementation of these in the relevant areas.
Accounting, taxation & audit :
- Oversee maintenance of all accounting and tax records and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Ensuring all direct and indirect tax and regulatory compliance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Actively engage in tax planning and proactively suggest tax efficient practices that could be adopted by the company.
- Remain current on internal as well as statutory audit best practices as well as state, federal, and local laws impacting the company's operations.
- Drive and manage internal as well as statutory audit processes and be the central point of contact for all auditors.
Corporate Finance :
- Organize and manage all company finances and assess financial risks and implement mitigation measures proactively
- Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Drive cash, investments, and asset management areas including fundraising initiatives
- Be the central point of contact for all banking relationships and strategic alliances with investors, vendors, and business partners with respect to any financial matters.
Planning, budgeting, and MIS :
- Assist in the creation of a strategic financial plan, including methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Lead the budgeting process, collect the inputs, and compare the company's actual performance with the stipulated budget.
- Develop a strong MIS process to capture, disclose, and analyze key operating and financial metrics on a regular basis.
Internal controls & processes:
- Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing efficiency.
Corporate governance & stakeholder management:
- Take the lead on conducting and managing board meetings and communications
- Oversee the corporate secretarial function
- Ensure that the company follows the highest standards of corporate governance
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization's plans and operating budgets.
- Lead M&A activities and post-merger integration processes
Job Location - Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.