Senior Manager -Talent Acquisition at Matrix HR Services
Views:809 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG/Real Estate/Retail (16-25 yrs)
- The responsibilities are as follows and includes proficiency in Working Capital Management, Auditing and Taxation, Mergers and Acquisition, Risk Analysis, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Banking Relation Management, IPO Readiness and Listing, ERP Management
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts for the Group. Prepare and maintain monthly cash flow and working capital projections for the group.
- Invest free cash flows productively.
- Engage with Merchant & Investment Bankers, Private Equity Investors, and Strategic Investors for debt & equity funding.
- Oversee the Company secretarial functions for the company
- Dealing with All levels of tax authorities for compliance, assessments, audit
- Review policies, controls & procedures for Finance & Accounting functional areas and initiate necessary changes to ensure consistency and integrity of accounts across all units.
- Create implement, monitor and review revenue, expense, profitability, cash & capital budgets at Monthly / Quarterly intervals. Help ensure accountability of budget holders to their allotted budgets. Provide regular feedback to them and advise remedial action for key variances.
- Driving cost optimisation & controls measures across the group.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and statistical reporting.
- Maintain an up-to-date and anticipatory knowledge of upcoming accounting, compliance and financial reporting changes.
- Provide full support for annual balance sheet and cash flow budgeting to complement P&L and capital budgeting by all branches.
- Oversee all company secretarial functions of the organisation.
- Deal with all levels of tax authorities for compliance, assessments, audits.
- Understand & mitigate key elements of the company's profile like:
- Monitor open legal issues involving the company.
- Ensure the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that appropriate insurance cover is taken.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.