Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:1865 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG/FMCD - CA (15-20 yrs)
The Company which is into FMCG/Consumer business is a legendary name and part of one of the largest Groups in Corporate India.
The Company is stressed presently and requires financial acumen strategic and operational leadership with the support of the Group.
The business has a high potential for growth and has moved up in scale.
Key Result Areas
- Financial and Operational Management
- Monitoring Compliance
- Develop strategic Financial plan and process
- Prepare/assist business Plan, financial plans, controls
- Financial Accounting, Accounts Finalization Company wise and consolidated.
- Managing Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit.
- Monthly Financial statements (B/S, P&L& Cash flow statements) company-wise and consolidated for Management review and decision making.
- Preparation of Detailed project reports/CMA for the arrangement of Project loan, Working Capital loan for meeting corporate requirements and maintaining liquidity in the system. Non-Fund facilities arrangement at the most attractive rates.
- Liasioning with Banks/NBFCs /PE /Financial Intermediaries.
- MIS reports on daily and on a periodical basis which includes Cash Flow & Bank positions, debtors and inventory.
- Handing Income Tax and statutory dues.
- Cost Controls, Financial discipline and procedures.
- Cost variance and escalations.
- Internal audit.
- Ensuring collection from customers is realized in a time-bound manner to achieve a comfortable level of liquidity to ensure that cash-flow requirements of the company are met on time. Similarly review of Creditors for supplies and contract executions and managing commitments thru deferments or matching it with collections from customers.
Functional Skills / Knowledge
- Successful Cash flow management.
- Reduction in Overhead thru various cost-cutting measures.
- Regular profitability & analysis of Operations.
- Presenting to Top Management, managing Board level interaction.
Behavioural Skills / Knowledge :
- Should be able to organize work in a planned manner to meet timelines;
- Should be a good team member and leadership
- Articulation and communication to be clear
- Ability to take stress and manage multiple stakeholders in a diplomatic manner.
- Should be able to manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- Power of persuasion, power of influence and ability to work and get things done.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills.
The Group provides excellent opportunities for movement and growth in member companies for candidates displaying leadership qualities and achieving results.
CA with business skills having around 15 to 20 years post qualification experience in a tough competitive environment is required.