Director at TheRecruit
Views:4204 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG (Only CFO apply)
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Drive the finance team towards business goals
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Charitable Status, Withholding
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Handle Commercial Dealings & Negotiations
- Internal Audit and Devising Internal Control Procedures & Systems
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Liaise with the Treasurer, Finance Committee and/or Audit Committee as appropriate
- Lead financial reporting at Board meeting and the Annual General Meetings
- Budgeting, Budgetary control, Costing and MIS
- Experience of fund raising through IPO (MUST)
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
The Head of Finance should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following :
Behave Ethically : Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
Build Relationships : Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
Communicate Effectively : Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Foster Teamwork : Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Lead : Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
Make Decisions : Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
Organize : Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
Plan : Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
Solve Problems : Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.