Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1826 Applications:712 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Our client is looking for a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer who will report to the Managing Director and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the FMCG company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MBA / CA or CPA highly desirable.
- 12 + years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.