Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1709 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Chief Financial Officer - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Our client is looking for a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer who will report to the Managing Director and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the FMCG company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MBA / CA or CPA highly desirable.
- 12 + years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.