Head - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:602 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Financial Officer - Financial Institution (17-25 yrs)
Strategy, Planning and Management :
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Shareholders, Board of Directors, CEO, COO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Ability to work with and manage all stakeholders effectively including working co-operatively with all departments within the company.
- Willingness to be hands on and with a high degree of adaptability
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Manage the Accounting, IT, HR, Tax, MIS, Reporting for the Organization.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting :
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Ensure adequate systems are in place and Ooversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual MIS/financial statements.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
A successful candidate is a CA/ MBA/ post graduate carrying 17 - 25 years of experience
- Oversee and manage treasury activities which includes ensuring suffoicient credit lines to cater to business needs