Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1205 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller - Private Equity Fund - CA (8-20 yrs)
Title: CFO/ Financial Controller
Business: Fund / PE
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing financial, tax and regulatory aspects of the fund and fund manager, investor reporting, and oversight of financial processes and reporting of portfolio companies.
- Co-ordinating with Administrators for setting up Funds, including reviewing and approving documents, wherever required;
- Supervising and overseeing the book-keeping and tax aspects of the fund and oversee tracking of various investments and resultant IRR and approving the same for reporting to investors on a quarterly basis;
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual financial reporting with respect to Funds to Investor servicing team;
- Responsible for supporting the Investor servicing team to respond to various investor queries;
- Responsible for tracking and working of Investment management fee and ensure invoices for the same are raised in a timely manner;
- Responsible for cash flow management and payable with respect to various Funds;
- Liaise with product, legal and marketing teams to discuss matters critical to setting up of new funds, fund documentation and investor related matters and also provide support, wherever required.
- Possess strong knowledge of International and Indian Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS and IAS;
- Liaise with tax, accounting and legal consultants for various matters pertaining to the tax, accounting, valuation and regulatory matters from conceptualizing new funds to the management of existing funds;
- Keep up to date with recent regulatory changes and send out appropriate alerts and analysis to reflect the impact of the regulatory change on the business.
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 8 years experience working with a Private Equity fund as a CFO/ Financial Controller.
- Should have knowledge of Taxation
- Should have a sound understanding of the business & MIS
- Should have strongly proficient in MS Excel
- Should be well versed with Tally, data entry, IFRS, IGAAP, preparing financials
- Should have knowledge of setting up and creating funds
- Should be actively involved in tax assessments and compliance
- Should have an understanding of relevant laws and statute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.