Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller - IT (10-20 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
1) Business Partnership and Analytics :
- Collaborate with the leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process. Drive a regular review of all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
- Clearly communicate financial results at a defined frequency to the Leadership and the Board
- Work with Business in delivering business Analytics, Budgeting, Forecasting & Management Reporting which helps the organization to deliver/exceed business performance
- Data driven Analytical mind-set coupled with strong business acumen is required to support revenue leaders in commercial decisions such as pricing etc.
- Identify avenues and develop financial models to assess growth opportunities/M&As for the business.
2) Corporate Finance & Controllership:
- Lead end to end Accounting operations, Banking relations, Receivables and Payables management, Payroll, Financial accounting, Corporate Tax, Treasury, Statutory compliance, Audits & control process for Indian entity and subsidiaries in US, Singapore & Middle East.
- Enable collaboration between Accounts and other SBUs to influence and ensure accuracy and effectiveness of financial reporting
- Manage and monitor organizational cash flow and continuously assess the financial efficacy of operations. Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures to bring financial discipline.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements. Coordinate with tax advisors, legal partners, and government bodies to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
3) Investor relations & Board level stakeholder management :
- Lead investor relations by providing key business updates at a defined frequency, respond timely to Investor queries and clarifications and anchor the quarterly board meetings
4) Fund raising:
- Prior exposure to fund raising or due diligence for the same will be an added advantage
- Networking skills to actively engage in investor meets, Promoter Forums & Equity funding activities.
5) Team Management :
- Build a high-performing and engaged team that is capable of supporting high growth environment of the business.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Attitude:
- CA with 15+ years in Corporate Finance/ Controllership coupled with strong business partnering exposure to establish consistent business practices
- Played a senior role for minimum 5 years (VP of Finance, Finance Controller, Director of Finance, GM - Finance or similar role)
- Good exposure in business analysis, Board interface & Investor relations
- 6+ years of experience in Software Company preferred. Understanding of SaaS business will be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting software such Tally, QuickBooks a must
- Experience of handling funding raising & finance operations of subsidiary companies in US, UAE, Singapore will be an added plus