CEO at KayZen Group
Views:6086 Applications:561 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller - CA (15-22 yrs)
CFO / Financial Controller - Fast Growing Company :
One of the promising fast growing well funded (Series C underway) is looking to fill a Senior Finance Leadership position to oversee the Finance function. As an integral member of the company's leadership team, as CFO / Financial Controller, the position would be accountable for various financial business support services, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, record keeping, financial audits and investment management.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Put together the Financial Statements for all the legal entities, completing the statutory audit within the agreed time lines along with the completion of all related formalities for the entities.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Review lay down guidelines for regional and zonal accounting process including compliance to IFC and all accounting controls. Zonal and Regional teams will have functional reporting to this role for statutory reporting and all accounting issues
- Manage treasury team and all related activities including payments, borrowing and COD payments, bank reconciliations etc
- Finalise Trial balance and statutory P&L, balance sheet, cash flow for monthly reporting
- Ensure completion of internal audits along with external auditors and closure of all agreed action
- Manage and review taxation department team for direct and indirect taxation. Including filing monthly GST returns, GST audit and all related activities
- Direct taxes, process and controls for the same
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Internal Financial Control (IFC)
- Bank and cash process review in organisation
- Manage input tax credit process for GST
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audits
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and review timeliness of tax filings
- Ensure all entries necessary for management accounting (Inter BU entries) Design and maintain system and processes to ensure compliant and correct financial statements
The Successful Applicant :
- As an ideal candidate, you are a qualified CA with 15+ years of experience in Finance Controllership managing large teams in a challenging business environment with the scalability to be the next CFO in line
- An opportunity to build a strong profile being a part of a growing, challenging business environment on the verge of further Investment / Funding rounds.
Role is critical and urgent and will warrant immediate discussions.