CEO at KayZen Group
Views:1639 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:286
Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller - BFSI/Digital Tech (12-16 yrs)
Role Summary :
- The role will be key in scaling & making the Client's financial systems and processes world-class, especially as the Client has entered into a hyper-growth stage.
- This position will endeavour the Client to operate like a public listed company, always audit-ready. In this role, the person will coordinate with Statutory & Internal Auditors and the Audit Committee with respect to the timeliness of audits and implementation of control improvements identified.
- The role will also lead the automation of end-to-end processes, including the implementation of new ERP & best of breed finance technology products which make the finance team more effective and efficient.
- This position reports to the Founders & Board and will be part of his leadership team. The position will be coordinating with Tax, Legal / Secretarial, Procurement, and FP&A, sub-teams of Finance, to deliver high-quality Finance team outcomes, on time, every time.
Key Responsibilities :
- Run all aspects of finance workstreams, with measurable KPIs / SLAs
- Procure to Pay (Payables and Direct / Indirect Costs Accounting)
- Order to Cash (Revenue and Receivables Accounting)
- Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets Accounting)
- Hire to Retire (Payroll, Gratuity, Leave, ESOP, Benefits Accounting)
- Drive Timely, Accurate and High Quality Month Close, including Consolidation
- Timely Completion of Stat & Internal Audits
- Collaborate with Secretarial & Tax teams to ensure timely compliance filings
- Work with FP&A Teams to ensure the data is captured in Accounting Systems is complete to facilitate faster Management Reporting & Analysis
- Be an expert on new age ERPs & Supporting Finances Digital Transformation Journey
- Highlight & Drive opportunities for Cost Reduction
- Assign roles and responsibilities to all team members and monitor performance.
- Work with the team to assist in/ensure their professional development.
- Provide support and guidance to the teams on all aspects of day-to-day operations.
Desired skills :
- 12+ Years of Work Experience
- Relevant Sectors - E-Commerce / SaaS / BankAssurance / NewGen Digital Tech
- Worked on Finance Systems, across the spectrum, from Zoho / Tally to Oracle /SAP
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Chartered Accountant, preferably with Big 4 experience
- Managed a Team of 20+, including 5+ direct reports who are also CAs
- Passion for driving simplification and automation