Senior Executive HR at ACCTPRO Advisory Services
Views:1912 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Chief Financial Officer - Finance & Accounts - CA - Gems/Jewellery Business (18-25 yrs)
Functional Area: Finance & Accounts
- Senior Finance Candidate
- Qualified CA (15-20 years)
- Bank Relationship Management
- Fund raising
- Working Capital Requirement
- Financial systems
- Regulatory systems
- Cost saving
- Institutional Relationship management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Export facilities
- Responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial activities.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Prepare financial long term and short-term strategies.
- Ensure credibility of by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Manage Group Relationship with Banks/Financing Institutions and Financial intermediaries, Auditors and other Service providers.
- Support corporate restructuring exercise and consolidation of Group Companies.
- Cash flow planning to match availability of funds with needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.