Director at Michael Page
Views:7439 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Chief Financial Officer - Family Office - CA (18-25 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer (Indian Promoter driven organization)
- Only candidates working in Indian promoter driven setups need to apply.
- Please do not apply if you are a business CFO with no exposure to tax strategy in terms of formulation of entities and trusts.
About Our Client :
Our client is an Indian conglomerate in the business of Pharma, healthcare and wellness. Located in Mumbai they are currently looking for a CFO working closely with the promoter. They already have a Chief Investment officer so this role would not be in wealth management but would revolve around efficient tax planning at group level and also managing a sizeable team of professionals in finance and accounts, MIS, FP&A etc.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Promoter and managing a team of around 15+ finance professionals you will be responsible for:
- Efficient Tax planning at group level and ensuring that tax strategy is executed well resulting in huge cost savings.
- Ensuring Finance, Accounts and MIS is in order and ensure the statutory compliance part though team of professionals.
- Being the CFO for the business and looking after group companies finance and accounts affairs.
Ideal Candidate :
- Ideally you are a CA with 20 + years of professional work experience. Your initial/current exposure in Tax planning role would be critical and you should have had exposure to working with Indian promoters/family offices.
- You have exposure to working closely with promoters and having an impeccable track record based on integrity, performance and goodwill.
What's on offer :
Excellent compensation : To be a CFO of a growing organization with aggressive plans of inorganic growth