Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Views:3976 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Financial Officer - Engineering Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Company Profile : An Engineering Services office of an International Company specialized in process industries design.
- CFO will handle accounting, taxation, management control, audit, law, financials, managing funds, co-ordinating payments, implementing & maintaining accounting systems and Treasury functions.
- He/She will prepare the monthly/annual financial plan in close co-operation with the Group CFO and the controllers: Accounts Finalization, Monthly Closing and Planning & Budgeting, and preparation, review, quarterly Profit/Loss Statement, Monthly Receivable & Inventory Report.
- The CFO will represent the organization before Local Authorities, State/Central Government and managing various types of assignments.
- The CFO will be in charge of the Human Resources processes, social obligations, legislation, recruitments, career management and training.
- The CFO will report to the Managing Director.
- Accountable for the administrative, financial operations of the company.
- Corporate Taxation and Assessment (Income Tax, Tax Audit).
- Preserve company assets and report accurate financial results to the board of directors and the HQ.
- Quarterly & Half-yearly situations: provide complete balance sheet review following Group rules.
- Statutory audit/Internal audit / stock auditors.
- Cash Flow Statement and Working Capital Management.
- Responsible of invoicing process and payments recovery.
- Explain the calculations of all the taxes.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Proven ability for drafting / vetting various Legal documents including for Banks and Institutional Borrowings.
- Exposure to accounting, standard costing and finalization of books of accounts are necessary requirements.
- Exposure to taxation rules, Corporate Secretarial matters, Treasury matters and Companies Act is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customs laws is required.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Manage the budgeting processes: personally review budgets, follow up and analyze the variances.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company
- Maintain appropriate legal records (ensuring that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies).
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements: all Statutory Compliances under the provisions of the Companies Act and Rules.
- Report risk issues to the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor relationship with the Company Secretary.
- Supervise, coach and train Finance& Accounting workforce.
Required Profile :
- Hands on experience in industry on all related legal matters in an international environment.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship and management skill and adept at maintaining cordial business relations with legal counsel and other external agencies.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented with financial modelling and reporting skills.
- Extreme diligence and attention to detail is a must.
- Chartered Accountant and Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- C.S.(certification specifications) qualification is an added advantage.
- 10-15 years of overall Finance & Accounting experience.
- Must have experience of working in Multi-National Companies.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.