Delivery Head at Talentiser
Views:1252 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chief Financial Officer - eCommerce - CA (10-19 yrs)
This role will provide both operational and programmatic support to the organization. Supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. It reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assists on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO, the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Performance Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- CA degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership role