Client Services Manager at MSH Talent Solutions
Views:3741 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Chief Financial Officer - Diagnostics Business - CA (11-17 yrs)
- Qualified CA with Min 10+ yrs. post qualification experience in F&A Processes (Additional ICWA or CS or CFA qualifications would be an added advantage)
- Candidates from Diagnostics / Hospitals / Healthcare industry, only will be considered.
- This position is with one of the fastest growing Diagnostics Chain companies having presence in India and abroad.
1. Produce monthly financial statements for Organization and all its subsidiaries including income statement, balance sheet, statement of changes in financial/cash position, cash flow projections, aged receivables listing and aged payables listing on a timely basis.
2. Manage or perform all activities related to financial accounting such as: invoicing; refunds; purchasing; payroll; collection of accounts receivable; management and payment of suppliers; management and payment of contracts; assistance in the ongoing monitoring and management of banking relationships, including any bank lines of credit; cash flow analysis and the management of short and long term debts; performing bank and other key reconciliations; supervising general banking duties; preparation of annual budgets, which includes working closely with the Director Finance, the Management Committee and the Division Managers; and preparation of cash flow forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis.
3. Proactive analysis of the monthly financial statements for the businesses including, analysis of key financial performance indicators and trends, including financial ratios; cross division comparisons including establishing financial benchmarks of acceptable performance; comparison of actual results to budget with corrective actions required by the Controller and/or the Division Managers.
4. Establish, implement and monitor financial controls, which would include approvals and authorizations and a review of all financial processes and financial systems in conjunction with the Director Finance, the Management Committee and the Division Managers. This would include documenting the Company's financial processes and systems in a Financial Controls Operation Manual.
5. Assistance with Special Projects such as in the preparation of the financial aspects of new business opportunities. This would include preparing a business case that would assess the risks, rewards and financing strategies for key opportunities.
6. Prepare the annual financial statements for the businesses, including working paper support and corporate tax returns, for review by the Company's external accountants. This role would include proactive management of audit and accounting fees.
7. Proactive analysis and management of the Company's tax liabilities
8. Provide leadership to all of the administrative staff at Corporate Office. This would include performing general office management duties as required such as: managing the performance of administrative personnel, including accounting, payroll and scheduling personnel; managing and control of supply expense budgets; providing general financial guidance to the Division Managers; managing the financial aspects of the corporate benefits plan and corporate insurance.
9. Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
10. Identify possible acquisition targets and work end to end in closing out these deals and also work towards smooth integration
11. Interact with Investors - produce information reports as requested by them and be the co-ordinator between the Company, Director Finance, Shareholders and Investors
12. Help the Company in fund liaise activities (IPO/Strategic/PE/VC) - which will involve interacting with Investors, stock brokers, financial analysts, public media etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.