Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1427 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Chief Financial Officer - Consumer Durable - CA (15-20 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - Consumer Durables
- You will handle the finance and accounts function including budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, securing of new funding, management of fiscal reporting activities and will also participate in decision making for strategic projects.
The responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: Formulation of the company's 5-year road map together with key executives of the organisation. This will comprise advice regarding business areas for investment, expansion and divestment.
- Investor & Board relations: Interact with PE investors and board regarding performance, compliance and future plans.
- Budgeting, Controls and Forecasting: Formulation of the annual budget. Ensuring that variances are appropriately tracked, and that effort is undertaken operationally for the improvement of performance and monitoring of the same. Ensuring top quality delivery within Financial Accounting, compliance and reporting. Identify areas for improving efficiency of operations and optimization of resources.
- Designing and implementing adequate internal controls to ensure timely and accurate closing of books of accounts. Assuring a systems (ERP) driven approach to accounting.
- Financial forecasting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting. Advising the Board and management on long-term business and financial planning. Reporting financial status, results, analyzing variances and developing improvements.
- Taxation and Treasury: Ensuring that all operational taxation and treasury activities are handled. Partnering with consultants and internal team to ensure that taxation is leveraged appropriately to ensure strategic savings for the business. Banking and Investor relations.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with a 15 to 20 years- experience and should possess great level of understanding of financial controls and a capacity for strategic thought.
2. Having exposure of managing directly or indirectly, functional Areas of Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary and Commercial and Audit Roles will be an advantage.
3. Demonstrate strong influencing, decision making and problem-solving skills.
4. Ability to manage talent and build a high performing team.
5. Highly customer focused and results oriented.
6. Ability to develop strong cross functional relationships with stakeholders across various functions.
7. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple, competing tasks simultaneously, whilst maintaining attention to detail
8. Ability to work under pressure.
9. Self-starter, ability to work independently, and recommend continuous process improvement in a rapidly changing environment.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: