HR Executive at Bright Consultants
Views:1545 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Financial Officer - Chemical Manufacturer (15-25 yrs)
Chief Financial Officer - Chemical Manufacturer
- The incumbent should have working experience in the SAP environment.
- The person will be required to look into the finance, taxation, auditing, MIS, budgeting, working capital management and capital investment management.
- Must have experience and should be capable of laisioning with the government agency including factory inspectorate, GPCB, MPCB, FDA, DGFT, etc.
- As Head of Finance, the incumbent will be part of the Leadership Team, working closely with Sales, Engineering and Operations teams in supporting company's financial operations through strategic business partnership.
- To coordinate financial planning, rolling forecasts and further develop the organizations financial strategy
- To manage financial bookkeeping and set financial reporting, customer credit management and create financial statements for statutory reporting
- To ensure smooth cash management, treasury operations and bank reconciliation statements
- To optimize and improve upon the current receivables and payables, credit control and billing
- To coordinate continuous improvement and further develop internal standards within the area of responsibility.