HR at Real Estate Firm
Views:30599 Applications:1448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1441
Chief Financial Officer - CA - PF Funding/IPO (12-20 yrs)
Fund Raising Experience Must
- Candidate Should be qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Candidate Should have minimum 10 Years of experience working with Know organisations.
- Candidate Should have handled a team of minimum 8-10 People
- Candidate Should have played key role in fund raising for the company
- Candidate Should have been part of M&A (merger and acquisition)
- Exposure towards IPO is desirable.
- Engage the finance, audit, and investment board committees around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Structure corporate finance and help in deal structuring for new acquiring new businesses.
- Candidate should be well versed in supervising all aspects of Financial operations & Code of corporate governance.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Should have pleasing personality.