Associate at Hunt Partners
Views:2799 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Chief Financial Officer - CA - Pest Control Services (12-25 yrs)
Our client was founded in 2003 by a leading Indian Group to provide pest control services to residential customers in Mumbai, and it rapidly expanded to become a pan-India player serving both residential and commercial customers. It was acquired by Danish multinational group ISS Global in 2009.
In 2014, IVFA partnered with the Founder (Client), who had founded the company in 2003, to acquire the company, based on expectations that the organised pest control services market in India will see rapid growth. While rising income levels and better awareness of health & safety issues among urban consumers will drive the home services segment, the commercial or B2B segment will be driven by expansion of key customer industries such as food, healthcare and commercial real estate, as well as the evolving regulatory requirements in India.
Our client is currently India's second largest pest control services provider, operating across the country through 52 branches in 27 cities. It serves over 100,000 residential customers and 10,000 commercial customers with over 1,500 employees and a leading network of franchise partners.
Its innovative approach and optimal use of advanced technology enables us to guarantee complete, long-lasting elimination of pests for home or work premises. It is India's only HACCP Certified Pest Treatment Service Provider and strictly enforce company guidelines for pest control in India to ensure that all government regulations and licensing controls are adhered. From the outset, they have set the highest standards in pest management and its services are now considered to be the industry benchmark.
The prestigious projects include : Parliament House, New Delhi, Mumbai International Airport Hyderabad Airport, Delhi Metro Rail and others.
Our Client is one of the portfolio company of IVFA with a high potential and an aggressive growth strategy.
About India Value Fund :
- India Value Fund Advisors (IVFA) was established in 1999 with a focus on investing in and transforming mid-sized profitable businesses into world-class industry leaders, built on the strong foundation of IVFA Values. In 2000, IVFA became India's first private equity fund to raise capital from the domestic market, attracting US$ 35 million from top Indian institutions and family offices. Steered since its inception by Vishal Nevatia, IVFA has built deep knowledge and skills in the Indian markets and has successfully launched four separate investment funds with a combined corpus of over US$ 1.2 billion.
- IVFA's insights and understanding of India has been sharpened over the last 14 years by investing over US$ 1 bn across 25 Indian businesses. It has successfully guided these companies in making the transition into well established and large businesses that are valuable, enduring, socially responsible and are creating immense wealth for all stakeholders.
- IVFA truly values its relationships with investors, entrepreneurs and management teams. It is also very conscious of its fiduciary duty towards the capital under management. This capital has been contributed by over 30 high quality international institutions with a combined investible capital base of over US$ 1 trillion.
- The IVFA team has been structured with a balanced mix of Investment and Business Managers, who bring with them several hundred man-years of industry experience to achieve the above objective.
Qualifications And Experience :
Must Haves :
- Demonstrated track record of having positively impacted gross margins using strong financial control and cost management measures
- In-depth experience in handling large volume transactions in a geographically spread business
- Sound commercial acumen, debt management capabilities and strong risk management orientation
- Should possess strong analytical and operating skills and intimate working knowledge of Indian accounting laws / statutory compliances
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (preferably first attempt pass out) with 15 to 20 years of relevant post qualification experience in mid or large sized professionally run organizations with the last 3 plus years in a functional leadership role
- Prior experience with a high growth, PE / VC funded company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.