Chief Financial Officer - CA - Infrastructure & Manufacturing (10-25 yrs)
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
The successful candidate will possess :
- CA is highly desirable.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in FMCG and Retail Sector.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-drive environment.
- Highly representative.
- High level of English proficiency (both oral and writing)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Budget preparation
- Leading the preparation process of the annual budget of the company, which is derived from the company's annual plan.
- Budget supervision - Adjusting the company's accounting system to the company's budget, and performing periodic tracking of Actuals vs. Budget.
- Management reports - Preparing periodic reports and presentations to the management and the board of directors. These reports include: Balance sheet, PNL, cash flow and any other required report.
- Analyzing budget implications on the company.
- Participate in decision-making and its implementation in the company budget.
- Management of financial exposures
- Management of the company's liquid assets Including:
- Cash flow exposure.
- Management, implementation and supervision of the investment policy.
- Financial operations management
- Management of financial operations with the banks and/or any other financial entity:
- Assistance in selecting the appropriate bank for financial activities.
- Negotiations with banks on the terms of account management and monitoring the implementation of the agreements.
Investor relations (IR):
- Responding to investors (Q&A). o Reports preparations.
- Reporting to investors.
- Meeting with investors.
- Presentations to the financial community.
- ERP system implementation - Consolidation of the external and internal accounting system.
- Consolidation and supervision of the company's procedures - Initiation and implementation of internal procedures, including: purchasing and communications, payments to suppliers, salary, travel expenses, ext.
- Coordinate financial activity of non-dilutive funding.