Chief Financial Officer - CA Firm (2-6 yrs)
- Lead a team of graduates for accounting and finance controllership of allotted clients
- Be responsible for accounting up to finalization as per different Accounting Standards, Schedule III, Income tax etc.
- Review clients accounting and identify gaps and provide resolutions
- Ensure timely MIS, payment of taxes and other compliances
- Execution of audit support engagements.
- Assist client in preparing schedules and working papers for auditors
- Assist client in preparation of financial statements as per Schedule III of the companies act
- Liaise with the auditors (Big 4) on day-to-day basis till the closure of audit
Health check/Clean up of books
- Assist seniors in doing a health check of the accounting data and compliances of the client.
- Provide resolutions for the issues identified.
- Support in the finance transformation strategy of the client
ERP Implementation support
- Support in providing Finance function needs to ERP consultant of client
- Drafting the business user needs, design statutory registers, provide statutory document formats to ERP consultant.
- Support in undertaking user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Drafting final report for client
- Handle execution responsibilities of allotted client independently
- Identify operational issues and take necessary action
- Ensure minimal escalations from client
- Liaison with other operation teams for carrying out day to day to activities
- Ensure timely billable and collections
Sales & Marketing
- Provide support to supervisors for any Sales & marketing needs
Role specific skillsets:
- Thorough in accounting standards, schedule III of companies act, financial statements, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxes, Companies Act and transfer pricing
- Should have good excel and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills Should be able to liaise with client
- Should take ownership of his/her work and initiate required activities to get the results
- Problem solving attitude
- Work closely with the client and handle a team of accountants.
Interested candidates can call on 7208835287