Talent - Manager at Madhees
Views:1561 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:348
Chief Financial Officer - CA/CPA/CMA (10-15 yrs)
CFO Responsibilities and duties:
- Execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required.
- He/She should be able to manage & plan all the financial requirements of the company and should be able to cover aspects related to Banking & Finance. Tracking cash flow & financial planning.
- Analysing the company's financial strength & weakness & proposing strategic directions.
- Keeping cash flow stable, develop accurate financial scenarios. Developing the company's budget, communicating with companys banks regularly, overseeing financial planning & analysing.
- Must possess a level of technical acumen & experience in finance & building predictive model.
- Responsible for contributing to the attainment of the companys goals, objectives, business growth and expansion by providing strategic financial models and develop necessary financial policies and procedures to ensure sound Financial Management and Controls of the business.
- Overall responsible for total management of Finance, Accounts, MIS, Taxation.
- Financial planning and analysis, cash flow management, short term and long-term borrowings, fund management, investments, project financing and dis-investments and development of strategic business models, identifying risks and deficiencies.
- Forecast short term and long-term financial needs of the company based on business plan and projects on hand, identify sources and mobilize funds at a low cost.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The company is looking for high calibre, professional CFO who shall impart direction and take responsibility to move the company to new / further heights in the ever-evolving Economic Scenario. Well versed with Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity and Responsible for overseeing and directing the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years of experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office & Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Job Type: Full-time