Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:643 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Chief Financial Officer - CA (20-25 yrs)
Overview of the Role
Dynamic & Senior Management Professional having hands on exposure of 20 PLUS years / qualified CA. He will be taking care of the entire Finance function including Accounts upto Finalization, Finance, Direct + Indirect Taxations, Company Law Matter, FEMA, Commercial, Budgeting, MIS reporting, Statutory & Tax audit, statutory compliance etc. At least 8 years experience in leadership role and leading a team. Working with an Entrepreneurial company and a MBA degree would be advantage.
2. SPAN OF CONTROL
Supervision: (Positions reporting directly to MD/BOD
People Management Skill. Ability to lead a team of qualified accounts personnel.
3. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Must have launched IPO
- Supervising the finance operations including financial reporting, costing, budgeting, audit liaison, cash-flow management & secretarial matters of Business.
- Arranging bank finance, review of cash-flow position & reduction in debtor's days.
- Ensuring Compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain & finalization of Accounts as per Indian Accounting Standards as well IFRS (added Advantage).
- Independently handled the annual budgeting & For-casting.
- Secretarial Affairs & ROC Compliances.
- Maintain statutory & regulatory compliances.
- MIS reporting to MD/BOD.
- He should handle Independently Audits.
- Hands on Exposure in Direct & Indirect taxation matters.
- Handling all commercial matters.
- Knowledge of Acquisition and Mergers
- FEMA and RBI issues
- Good exposure in Annual Budgeting
- Tax planning for employees & Company both
- Project finance
- Automation of Processes and new product implementation
- Experience on Accounting - including A/R, A/P & G/L.
- Relationship Management: Interaction with internal & external customers.
- Regular updates from the sales & marketing team, interaction with Bank & various agencies
- Experience in Working Capital Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.