Chief Financial Officer - CA (15-25 yrs)
Position - CFO
Qualification: CA with 15 to 25 yrs exp
Reporting to MD
Job Location- Mumbai
- Monitoring of accounting and statutory compliances, finalization of annual reports and managing the funds.
- Making financial analysis of the financial statements reporting key aspects to top management
- Monitoring cash flow to review the cash position and forecast funds required for numerous expenses and allocation of funds for the branches.
- Managing funds & disbursement of funds, thereby monitoring equipment/fixed assets purchase.
- MIS Reporting, Costing and Budgeting
- Developing MIS reports in different perceptions to understand the market and decide the business strategy.
- Preparing the variance analysis by comparing the actual profitability with the budget and submitting the report to the management.
- Undertake debtor analysis and credit control.
- Preparing monthly profitability statements and executive summary of the monthly activities.
- Preparing Monthly MIS with Variance analysis by comparing between Budgeted v/s Actual figures, within the stimulated deadline.
- Ensuring Cost control and adherence to the AOP.
- Preparing of annual budgets and rolling forecasts quarterly by coordinating with all the departments..
- Planning and supervising accounting activities
- Adhering to accounting standards and various guidelines of ICAI.
- Liaising independently with the investors on periodic basis on Accounting reports and variances.
- Experience in finalization of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts.
- Ensuring TDS deductions are deposited with authorities in time & TDS returns are filed within the due date.
- Ensuring Service Tax payments are deposited with the authorities in time and Service Tax returns are filed within the due date.
- Ensure Income Tax, Service Tax requirements are complied with & lodged with the statutory authorities on time.