Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bridging Gaps
Views:1772 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chief Financial Officer - CA (15-20 yrs)
- The incumbent will report to Chairman and directly assist the CEO on all strategic and tactical matters relating to management of finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, accounting, taxation and organizational administration advice and ensure necessary and effective controls and procedures remain in place to safe guard Company business interests, assets, resources and reputation.
1. Financial Management and Analysis
2. Corporate Investments
3. Preparation of Annual Budget / Plan
4. Management of external relationships
5. Tax planning and compliance
6. Company policies and procedures
Qualification - Chartered Accountant (India)
Knowledge of IFRS.
Max CTC would be 2000 Omani Riyal + Other Benefits